This privacy notice explains how Strategy Hubb collects and uses your personal data, and describes the rights you have concerning your personal data.
Strategy Hubb understands the great importance associated with your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We at Strategy Hubb want you to feel secure, knowing that when you deal with us, your personal data are in good hands. We take the utmost care to collect and manage your data as securely as possible.
In this notice, “Strategy Hubb,” “our”, “we” or “us” refers to the global organisation of the business Strategy Hubb. We control your personal data.
Strategy Hubb processes your data for an array of purposes. We collect your information directly from you when you use our website and services associated. Your details are collected when you fill in our application forms or when you sign up to an offer or a specific package on our website. You may also have selected to subscribe to our quarterly whitepaper and information reports on economic activity in Aisa.
If you visit www.strategyhubb.com or one of our other subdomains, or if you submit your contact details to engage with us on a business matter, we collect your data and store it in context. If you receive marketing communications from us or submit a job application via the Strategy Hubb careers link, then your data is stored with us. Mainly, we process your personal data in the context of providing professional services to you or service provider, for example, conducting due diligence on your strategic documents to enter a new market, or for a capital raise request. Lastly, we collect your private data via publicly available sources. LinkedIn is an example of a direct reference from which we obtain data. This privacy notice is intended to cover all of the scenarios mentioned above.
Scroll further down to take you to the more detailed information regarding various purposes for which we process personal data:
- Visitors to strategyhubb.com
- Entrepreneur interviews
- Clients applications
- Our services in relation to your business objectives
- Capital raising
- Our past and present client list in our customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Participants of our Strategy Hubb meetings, conferences, events and learning sessions
- Individuals who have previously used our services, platforms and applications
- Customers or individuals who visit our social media sites, social media plugins and tools
- Individuals who correspond with Strategy Hubb via email
- Job applicants
- Corporate partners
- Suppliers or supplier networks
- Legal departments
- Visitors to our Strategy Hubb events and offices
For all data related query, please contact (Mr Joe Wu). He is our CTO and our data security officer at Strategy Hubb. Make contact via our web portal on the Strategy Hubb Contact Us page. Fill out the form with written confirmation of who you are and what information you would like to know so that we can get in touch with you in response to your query.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Your rights concerning your personal data
- Listed below are your legal rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to request access to the data that Strategy Hubb holds on you.
- You have the right to update your personal data if it is incorrect
- You have the right to opt-out of any of our marketing communications at any time
- You have the right to restrict or object to the processing of personal data or request erasing your personal data (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law)
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data which you have provided to Strategy Hubb
- You have the right to withdraw your consent from data that you provided voluntarily
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority
How we use your personal data
When you engage with Strategy Hubb to access our suite of professional services, we collect and use your personal data. We only use your data when we have a valid business reason to do so or in connection with the services we provide. In the context of providing professional services to clients, Strategy Hubb may process the personal data of clients individuals who are not directly our clients (for example, employees, customers or suppliers of our clients)
Your data may be collected directly from one of our Strategy Hubb websites or social media channels, or we could collect your data indirectly from marketing and advertising initiatives that we are connected to with affiliate partners. We do not on sell your data to any third party entities.
In the age, of information collection and distribution, we at Strategy Hubb realise that data is king. We strive to maintain the highest standards of data security and transparency. However, there may be times that our best efforts are not enough to protect your personal data as hackers continue to target rich data silos to steal or manipulate data sets. If you believe that your data rights have been violated we encourage you to make a formal request to our technical department for assistance before you seek resolution of any complaint.
This policy may is subject to change from time to time and is available on our website.
Chadstone Tower 1, Level 8, 1341 Dandenong Road
Chadstone, VIC 3148, AUSTRALIA